CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lena Belle's Shower



Me, mom, and Joshua!!





Lena's cake!! My Aunt Pam and cousin Nadina had Riley's bakery in Bowling Green make it!! It matches the invitations!!



The cake table!! Too cute!!



Gift table!



The food table! We had homemade soups, sandwiches, and cornbread....with pies!! YummO!! My cousin Nadina made the banner that hung on the front!!



One of the center pieces, a diaper cake made by my talented mommy!!



Another centerpiece!!



Opening gifts!! We got soo many amazing things!! My little brother bought Lena a pearl braclet with a charm on it that has her initial!! Made me cry!!!



My Mamaw Sanders made this quilt! We also got a couple of afghans other family members took the time to make!



Our friends the Partingtons got us this! Andrea took all of their gifts and made an adorable diaper cake out of it!!



Sometimes I had a hard time getting down to the gifts...luckily Gavin was there to provide whatever help I may need!! :0)



Joshua and I feel absolutely blessed and can't say thank you enough to our friends and families!! Lena will for sure be spoiled and completely loved!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment