CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Out of Room- EVERYWHERE!!

It's official, my little gift from Heaven is running out of room, and there are no more places for storage in my house!! My poor tummy looks so distorted when she begins to move around!! Josh gets a kick out of it. I am more excited for her to get here for Josh....is that weird?? He's expressed some "jealousy" (I don't think that's the right word) toward the fact that I have already had a chance to bond with Lena. He's so excited, and completely clueless, the two combined make for an adorable and terrifying picture!! :0)

After our shower this weekend we brought all of Lena's gifts upstairs and layed them out in the loft while we strategized where everything could be stored. We began to talk and he mentioned to me that although he couldn't be more appreciative for everything, he felt like he was missing out on the opportunity to get for her. I had to reassure him that we were going to have PLENTY to buy for her over the next...well the rest of our lives!!

I am so amazingly blessed to have a husband that is truly excited, and wants to be a part of this process. I know too many wives who truly do it all on their own, and I couldn't imagine. There's no doubt in my mind that we will bicker, and there will be hard times, but the amazing thing about us is that neither of us keep our feelings bottled in. We pretty much tell each other how it is!! Our motto- NEVER...EVER...go to bed mad at one another!! We've spent countless late nights in the past arguing until there was resolution! It's worked thus far....!!!

I guess we just have to remember that God will never give us anything more than we can handle. And patience will take you a LOOONG way!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment