CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sooo Close....

It's so hard to wrap my brain around the idea that I have less than seven weeks until Ms. Lena's due date!! What's even more amazing to me is that in about 4 1/2 - 5 she will be considered "full term" and able to come at any moment!!

I will admit that I have been extremely impatient these last couple of weeks waiting for her. Being pregnant has been amazing, and there's nothing else out there more astonishing then feeling your little one move around inside of you, but I am ready to hold and cuddle her. I can see Josh's anxiousness beginning to build as well. Don't get us wrong, we are appreciated our "freedom" so to speak. We try to go out and do things together, and spoil Allie with all of our lovens!! We also still have plenty to do, and a list of things to acquire. I am hoping most of those must haves we will receive next weekend at our shower in Bowling Green!

It's nice to still have that to look forward too, instead of feeling like I am just waiting around. I am, however, absolutely DREADING the 8 hour drive. It's miserable for me to even sit for an hour in the same spot, so this is not going to be a joy ride in any way. I have a doctor's appointment next Monday, so I am praying everything is going great and I am in the clear for going away for the weekend.

Any other moms have this moment of impatient waiting spring up on you?? It's going to be a LOOONG 7 weeks!! :0)

3 comments:

Beth Chupp

I did! I couldnt wait to see his little face. my husband said he couldnt wait to play with him-at 34 weeks he was born. I got to see him WAY sooner than expected but the poor little guy was in the NICU for the first 2 weeks of his little life.

Juliana

How exciting! I am so happy for you and I just found your blog! I love your header and you are about to enter the best chapter of your life! I am a new follower and hope you will follow back. I am doing some great baby giveaways. What a beautiful name Lena Belle!

Jessie Duke

Ohh goodness I did as well! I was so excited he came at 39 weeks! I was not only anxious but just plain miserable ha! He had no more room and I wanted him out after week 37 I went to pre-natal massages ate spicy food and everything I could think of to speed up the process but in the end he came when he wanted hehe.

Post a Comment