CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Week 35

I get butterflies everytime I think about how close we are to holding Little Lena in our arms!! After next week I will be considered at full term, and it really could just happen any day!! WOW....I am about to be a mommy!!! I have those moments when I think we are way to young for this, but I couldn't imagine my life going in any other direction right now!!


How far along?: 35 weeks
•Total weight gain: About 33/35 pounds. And my belly feels like it just gets bigger every single day!!!
•How big is baby?: Something I read said about 5.5 pounds and anywhere around 18-20 inches long. No wonder the poor thing is running outa room!!
•Maternity clothes?: Yup yup! I bought some new sweats and shirts the other day. I had told myself I wasn't going to buy anymore, but really was needing more lounge clothes and knew they were going to be needed after the birth!! What I really wanted to buy was this cute Vera Wang outfit I saw at Kohl's. Josh told me to get it, but I don't think he understands that my big toe wouldn't even fit into it! haha...soon enough!
•Stretch marks?: I really wish I could post a pic of these things. They are HIDEOUS. Josh conties to tell me they are looking much better, and not to worry about it, but cmon, my hiney is looking like a flippin road map!!
•Sleep?: After being sick last week I told Josh I think it gave me an opportunity to actually sleep. With a fever my body was trying everything it could to fight off the virus....including sleep!! It was horrible and amazing in the same respect!
Best moment this week?: The best moment will definitely be when my mom gets here today. I told her she was welcome to stay with us until Lena appeared, but she's convinced we would all drive each other nuts!! haha!!
•Movement?: Yes, and you can see it all! Twice now i have been able to feel and see her practice breathing. You ask how do I know that's what I am seeing...Well, it comes in a small pattern, and is not violent like the hiccups. My belly has a spot that will just move up and down in a tiny pattern, only slightly quicker then my own! It's so neat!
•Food cravings?: I was really wanting a cherry slush the other day while Josh and I were out, so he stopped by Sam's and got me one, and himself a hotdog of course!!!
•Labor signs?: Lots and lots of cramping. I thought the perk of pregnancy was not to have to deal with menstrual like symptoms....haha WRONG!
•Belly button in or out?: It's much more out these days!! Joshua thinks it's his new toy and will not leave it alone!! I've decided I am going to start poking him in his belly button everytime he bothers mine...bet that'll make him stop!
•What I miss: Feeling in shape! We went up to the park in our neighborhood yesterday to run around with Allie and shoot the basketball a little....I was sore later that day! No lie, I think I have shin splints now!
•Milestone: I have currently conquered my fear of labor. There for about a month it was all I could think about. I read and watched everything I possibly could on giving birth, and it MORTIFIED me!! I've never had any type of surgery, or been in the hospital for some long period of time. I've now come to the realization that I can and will do this! God will not give me anymore than I can handle, and when the pain becomes too much to bare....gimme them meds!! ;0)

2 comments:

Kitchen Belleicious

Congrats on going to have a baby. Love the name-so cute and classy. Found you via 20SB and love your blog. I hope we can keep in touch. I am a new mommy myself with a 10 month old and I am 26. I wasn't sure if we were ready but you just get ready as soon as they precious gift arrives in your arms. I wish you all the best and don't be nervous about labor- i was and it went so fast I don't even remember it! LOL!

Kitchen Belleicious

Oh- meant to tell you I am doing a giveaway at my cooking blog and the jewerly is from Lisa Lenorad who was featured in pregnancy mag, parenting, baby couture, glamour, etc. They are awesome and there is a perfect mommy necklace. Just check it out when you get a chance! http://kitchenbelleicious.blogspot.com

Post a Comment