CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"Getting to Know Me..."

So I know I have done a ton of pregnancy surveys, but I thought I would put one up that gave blog readers more of an insight to just plain ole me!!


Do you have any pets?
Yup!! We have a beautiful and spoiled year old Cocker Spaniel named Allie Mae!!

What was the last book you read?
I just finished ready Breaking Dawn again the night before last! Not exactly something a pregnant woman should be reading before bed!! :0)

Do you like to cook?
Love it!! So does Josh, but we hate the cleanup!

What's your favorite food?
Hmm...I love food in general! But I have to say that right now I really miss a good Medium Rare steak!!!

Do you have brothers and sisters?
I have one "little" brother!! I say "little" because he's probably a foot taller than I am!

Have you ever met a famous person?
Several!!! In one night I met a Rascal Flat, John Rich, and Mickey Rourke!! There are others, but I won't brag! LoL

How do you spend your free time?
Blogging, what else!?

Tell me about a favorite event of your adulthood.
Thus far my wedding, but I am sure that will change in about a month!

Tell me about a favorite event of your childhood.
My cousin Nadina used to spend a lot of weekends at our Mamaw Sanders' house. We used to pack picnic lunches and head out for exploring during the day. There was this one gravel road we never made it to the end of....too scared!!

What are your hobbies?
Music and theatre are two HUGE hobbies for me!! I am hoping in the fall I can audition and join a choir out here in NC!

What do you do on Sundays?
Depends on where I am. When at home I go to my church and then to my Mamaw's for lunch with the whole family. At mine and Josh's we usually get up early and cook breakfast and share in a nice quiet day together. We have yet to find a church out here we are comfortable with!!

What do you do? What's your job?
I am a Mary Kay consultant and soon to be Mommy!!!!

What is your motto in life?
Happiness is a choice!!!

Would you like to be famous?
If you had asked me this question, oh say, 4 years ago the answer would be YES!!! Today, however, I really value my privacy and being able to enjoy the simple things life has to offfer- ie going out to dinner uninterrupted!!

What do you think you will be doing five years from now?
Watching my little girl start kindergarten!!

What super-power would you most like to have, and why?
The power to heal...I hate seeing people in pain!

Would you live with someone without marrying them?
Negative!! Why not just get married...?? Seems like a cop out or fear of commitment to do so! Plus I am pretty traditional about certain things!!

Are you a beach, country or city person?
All three!! I hope one day Josh and I have a house far enough out to have land, but a close enough drive into the city....and who doesn't come back feeling better after a week at the beach!?

Where do you spend most of your money?
Right now on baby!! A large majority has also gone to fixing up our house!! But in a general sense....food!! It's amazing how much you have to eat!! ;0)

0 comments:

Post a Comment