CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 20, 2010

More Baby Brain!!

Let me start this short blog by saying....WHEW!! The CATS just about made me go into early labor tonight!! With that said!!

I thought I needed to share with you my baby brain story of the day! So I got my haircut yesterday!! LOVEN it...so obviously I wanted to get ready this morning and play with the style. To finish off the style I sprayed, what I thought was hairspray. After standing around talking to Josh I noticed my hair was going completely flat, and smelt of cotton. I had sprayed my deodorant on my hair!! BAHAHA!!! We both began laughing, I teased back out my style and continued getting ready! My last step of the morning was brushing my teeth, which didn't last long. A short while into it my toothbrush broke in half....WHAT!!!?? (That mommy superpower is kicking in)

We found this comic relief to be a wonderful start to a stressful morning!! :0)

0 comments:

Post a Comment